Exhibitions and Launches·
Gala Dinners & Parties·
Live Music & Festivals
Reasons to start working with Stagetex.
We understand how difficult it can be choosing a super-helpful, creative and safe audio visual supplier that you know you can trust. These are just a few of the reasons that we are a safe pair of hands for your next event.
ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System
Safecontractor approved Health & Safety Management System
Competitive pricing for all elements of production.
The same service wherever you are in the country.
Got a Question? Need a Quote?
We’re here to help so get in touch.
- The event went really well, staging and technicians were great. The important thing is always ensuring things are working well, run smoothly and are done on time, which is always 10 out of 10 with you guys. We'll always get in touch when we have events we need quoting for, really happy. The Sharp Project, Manchester
- Just a quick email to thank you and your team for all their hard work towards making the sound and multimedia effects so professional for our Presentation Evening on 11th March. We have received many comments on the clarity and effect of the screen as the central point in the ballroom. Stockport Council
- I use Stagetex because their team are always professional, creative and excellent at working with other people to get the best possible result from a budget, whether that be a small or large event. The attention to detail has always been important to me, and this is a value I have found Stagetex to share, both in the planning and execution of an event. Marketing Manager, The NHS
- They are a lovely friendly team who are passionate about giving clients the best possible experience. PLUS they don't confuse me with techie gobbledy-goop Katie Lucas, Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral
- HUGE thanks to your team yesterday for pulling everything together for us, dealing with last-minute changes and speakers who turned up USB stick in hand, expecting their presentation to work instantly!! John & Rob were both helpful friendly and super efficient, a real credit to your team. Please thank them again and HUGE thanks to you for sorting out such a great price and not compromising on delivery. Event Manager, Liverpool
- Thank you all very much indeed for your hard work and making the 1st Rock n Roll Marathon Liverpool a great success. I have no doubt it’ll return next year, date TBC very soon. When that dates is announced I’ll make you all aware and hope your willing to work on the event again. Event Production Manager, Liverpool
Audio Visual Hire FAQ
- Why should I choose Stagetex?
- Can you look after all of the technical aspects for my event?
- Do you offer delivery and setup?
- Which cities do you work in?
- What types of events do you work on?
- Do you have health & safety documents and insurance?
- What if my venue has an in-house preferred supplier?
We understand how hard it can be to choose a creative, safe and super-helpful Audio Visual Hire and Technical Production partner for your event. With that in mind, we’d love you to head over to our showcase pages to see some examples of our previous work.
We’d be more than happy to arrange for you to chat to one of our previous clients to that they can tell you first hand how great we are to work with.
A few other things that might interest you:
- Stagetex has an ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Stagetex has a SafeContractor accredited Health & Safety Management System
- We have a team of 22 experienced technicians who are each specialists in their field
- We have produced events for the likes of The NHS, Stockport Council, Southwark Council, The London Stock Exchange, Knowsley Housing Trust, Exchange, The Home Office and Hugo Boss so you will be in good company.
In short, yes. Head over to our Technical Production pages where you’ll find out more about how we can help. Briefly, we can design a sound, lighting, video and staging package for your event and combine that with technical support, equipment hire and project management to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day. If you’d like to chat it through, just get in touch.
Although some of our clients choose to collect their hired equipment from us, the majority request delivery and setup of the audio visual equipment.
Depending on your requirements we can provide you with a quotation for:
1. AV Hire with delivery & collection only
2. AV Hire with delivery, set up, derig & collection
3. AV with delivery, set up, pack down & on site technical support throughout the hire period
4. Full Technical Event Production for your event including project management, design sound, lighting, video and staging.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and receive a free, no obligation AV hire quote.
We provide AV hire and audio visual production throughout the UK (and into Europe for some of our larger clients). Most often we find ourselves working in big cities including:
However, we have worked as far south as Cornwall and as far north as Aberdeen so please get in touch and we’ll put together a quote for your event.
We provide audio visual hire and technical AV production for a wide range of events including:
- Corporate Events & Conferences
- Awards Ceremonies
- Live Music & Festivals
- Gala Dinners & Charity Balls
- Product Launches
Here at Stagetex we really like to do things properly. We hold Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance, all of our equipment is PAT Tested (records available upon request) and have a Health & Safety Management System that is approved by Safecontractor. Our rigging equipment (used to construct outdoor covered stages) is LOLER inspected. We carry out a full risk assessment for all tasks that we undertake.
When you first speak to some venues they will be very keen for you to use their in house supplier for audio visual hire and technical production. Often the venue will be taking a cut of the cost as well which may make it more expensive for you.
Usually, it’s not a problem if you would prefer to use a different AV supplier and it often works out to be much better value. You will just need to make sure that, like us, they have all of the necessary safety qualifications, experience and documentation.